Te Aro February 18
We are running a First Aid Training Course at the Skills Active rooms in Te Aro on February 18th from 8am and have a handful of spots open.
If you have already attended a Comprehensive First Aid Course or an Everyday First Aid Course in the last two years, this course renews your certification, from any provider.
- Primary Assessment – Scene and Casualty Assessment in a Gym Environment
- CPR and Choking in Adults, Children and Infants
- AED Use in Adults
- Bleeding and Shock
- Burns, and Poisoning
- Fractures and Soft Tissue Injuries
- Strapping and Immobilization
- Seizures, Diabetic Emergencies, Asthma, Heart Attacks and Strokes
What our Clients say
Callum at Uprising
We will definitely be sending our team to FACT Co for future training!
Rose at Burnside Primary
Our staff felt the the time flew and thoroughly enjoyed it.
We would absolutely highly recommend Rick and Donevon
Kate at Stratco
Knowledgeable trainers ensure the trainees are fully engaged and we have received positive feedback from our team members who have attended their very thorough courses.
The fact that we get the certificates back in a timely manner once the courses have been completed is refreshing.