Resuscitation Course for Vaccinators
This 3 hour course complies with appendix 4.4 of the 2020 Immunisation Handbook.
All vaccinators, by virtue of their occupation, need to be able to resuscitate patients and therefore need to achieve and maintain resuscitation skills.
Course Length: 3 hours
- infant, child and adult CPR, including mouth-to-mouth, mouth-to-mask and the management of choking
- administration of IM adrenaline for treatment of anaphylaxis
- use of an automated external defibrillator
- one- and two-person bag valve mask ventilation and mouth-to-mask technique
- English language proficiency
- Physical agility (bending and kneeling)
Authorised vaccinators and pharmacists. Suitable to demonstrate certificate renewal, and for new vaccinators.
Available for individuals to register, or as a or as in house training for private groups.
We haven't scheduled anything that meets your search requirements yet