Course Length: 8 hours
- Primary scene assessment
- Victim assessment
- CPR in adults, children and infants
- Choking in adults, children and infants
- Bleeding and Shock, Burns, Fractures, Poisoning and Soft Tissue Injuries.
- Seizures, Diabetic Emergencies, Asthma, Heart Attacks and Strokes
Assessment against NZQA Unit Standards (included)
- 6402: Provide basic life support
- 6401: Provide first aid
- English language proficiency
- Physical agility (bending and kneeling)
View/Download the recommended pre-course reading
A minimum of 6 registrations are needed for the session to go ahead. If a session is cancelled, registrations will be transferred to the next session.
If you are not a Master Builders member, please click here