CPR & AED Use
Learn the most common life-saving techniques in this non-certificate session: how to perform CPR and use an AED
Course Length: 2 hours
- Primary scene assessment
- Scene management
- Victim assessment
- CPR in adults, children and infants
- AED use in adults, children and infants
- AED safety, storage and maintenance
- English language proficiency
- Physical agility (bending and kneeling)
This course is great for people who need to refresh their Resuscitation Skills.
Ideally you would have a basic knowledge of First Aid to attend this quick paced course – we do cover a lot in a short amount of time.
Certificates are not issued for this course.