This eight hour course is for for the advanced rescuer who is expected to manage and supervise resuscitation events.
Course Length: 8 hours
- Advanced airway management
- Adult collapse
- Child and infant collapse
- AED and Manual Defibrillation
- Trauma management
- Cardiac Rhythm recognition assessment
- Simulated emergency scenarios
- English language proficiency
- Physical agility (bending and kneeling)
- Pre-course reading and study
For the advanced rescuer who is expected to manage and supervise resuscitation events
Available for individuals to register, or as in house training for private groups.
This course has been endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and earns 12 CPD points.