This eight hour course is for for the advanced rescuer who is expected to manage and supervise resuscitation events.
Course Length: 8 hours
- Advanced airway management
- Adult collapse
- Child and infant collapse
- AED and Manual Defibrillation
- Trauma management
- Cardiac Rhythm recognition assessment
- Simulated emergency scenarios
- English language proficiency
- Physical agility (bending and kneeling)
- Pre-course reading and study
For the advanced rescuer who is expected to manage and supervise resuscitation events
Available for individuals to register, or as in house training for private groups.
There is a minimum three week pre course study period to prepare for the knowledge exam. Participants are required to study the NZRC text “Resuscitation – A Guide for Advanced Rescuers”. We will send out a copy to each participant and it has to be returned to us on the day. You may choose to purchase your own copy. Let us know which option would suit best.
This course has been endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and earns 12 CPD points.
We haven't scheduled anything that meets your search requirements yet