This five hour course is for rescuers who might be expected to manage the early stages of cardiac arrest.
Course Length: 5 hours
- Basic Life Support for Adult, child and infant collapse
- Advanced airway adjuncts, including the sizing and insertion of oropharyngeal and laryngeal mask airways
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- One- and two-person bag valve mask ventilation and mouth-to-mask technique
- Use of supplemental oxygen
- Foreign body airway obstruction management
- English language proficiency
- Physical agility (bending and kneeling)
- Pre-course reading and study
Rescuers who might be expected to manage the early stages of cardiac arrest
Available for individuals to register, or as in house training for private groups.